Active passive cluster with shared storage without LVM
Amjad Syed
2017-03-03 09:56:17 UTC
Hello,

We are using RHEL 7.2 to create an active/passive cluster using pacemaker.
The cluster will have shared storage.

Our servers have standard partition. Not LVM .

We are using only 2 servers for this cluster.

Can it be possible to create shared stroage resource in pacemaker without
using LVM or CLVM?
Stefan Fuhrmann
2017-03-03 14:05:07 UTC
Hi

Have a look to drbd
http://www.drbd.org/en/
At active/passive setup you can use ext filesystem.

Stefan