Error while doing failover of cluster nodes - Rhel7.2 - Gfs2 over nfs
Dawood Munavar S M
2017-05-25 13:22:26 UTC
Hello,

I have configured a Rhel 7.2 pacemaker cluster and created nfs resources
over gfs2 file system & Mounting of file system is successful on NFS client.

I started I/O on NFS client and when I failover one of the cluster, I see
the below message and the I/O terminates,

05/12/17 20:15:26 Thread:1 System call error:13 - Permission denied (error
in write completion)

05/12/17 20:15:26 Thread:1 Error:12 - I/O error during a write operation
(LBA:0x0507F000 reqSize:524288 retSize:0)

05/12/17 20:15:26 Thread:1 (Context 0) Exiting on critical error(s)!

00:01:30:08: FOPS: 0 IO/S: 14.00 MB/s: 7.00 PEND: 13 CPU: 1

ERR: Total:1 Last:12 Write:1

EXIT: initiating shutdown

Please let me know if this a cluster configuration issue or issue at the
disk layer.

PCS status:

[***@node1-emulex ~]# pcs status

Cluster name: rhelcluster

Stack: corosync

Current DC: node1-emulex (version 1.1.15-11.el7_3.4-e174ec8) - partition
with quorum

Last updated: Fri May 12 09:13:07 2017 Last change: Fri May 12
09:03:02 2017 by root via cibadmin on node1-emulex

2 nodes and 10 resources configured

Online: [ node1-emulex node2-atto ]

Full list of resources:

scsifencing (stonith:fence_scsi): Started node1-emulex

Clone Set: dlm-clone [dlm]

Started: [ node1-emulex node2-atto ]

Clone Set: clvmd-clone [clvmd]

Started: [ node1-emulex node2-atto ]

Clone Set: fs-clone [fs]

Started: [ node1-emulex node2-atto ]

Resource Group: cluster

ClusterIP (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2): Started node2-atto

NFS-D (ocf::heartbeat:nfsserver): Started node2-atto

nfsshare (ocf::heartbeat:exportfs): Started node2-atto

Daemon Status:

corosync: active/enabled

pacemaker: active/enabled

pcsd: active/enabled

Thanks,

Munavar.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
--
DISCLAIMER

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal
privilege. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
***@msystechnologies.com, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of
it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. The views, opinions, conclusions and
other information expressed in this electronic mail and any attachments are
not given or endorsed by the company unless otherwise indicated by an
authorized representative independent of this message.
MSys cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free,
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses, though all reasonable
precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail.
As our company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising
from the use of this e-mail or attachments we recommend that you subject
these to your virus checking procedures prior to use